** MARCH in August 2014 - Australia Wide **Now is the time to get your friends & groups together in readiness to march in your state With the TPP, a decline of standards and control by the people, in addition to the current government's intention of imposing anti-protesting "laws" in Victoria as of 1 September 2014, it's way time we the people stood up and sent a clear message. No...No...No.. & No!!!
Is Australia going down the Gurgler...???
Share the Common Wealth of Australia with the 99% not the 1% mega financially rich and destructive! More info...
Get involved in F4J Protests in your State"United we stand divided we fall" - Aesop, Greek slave & fable author (620 BC - 560 BC)
Join the F4Joz Mailing ListIs there a War on Fathers, Family & Our Freedoms?
Be informed, get involved & subscribe to our list.
Timing is everything. With proper preparation, the right time will come for you. "There is a tide in the affairs of men which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune." William Shakespeare
Court cases listed this past week(ending 11/04/2014 & updated 6pm Fridays AEST)
Federal Magistrates: > 2,228
Family Court: > 394
"For the sake of children & families let's get these numbers down by hook or by crook!"
Cases listed are compared with previous week:
Federal Mag: 8% Family Court: 7.5%
Do you think court cases are decreasing?
(Rollover links below to view court graphs)
Bearing pickets with slogans and chanting over loud hailers, protestors barraged a local judge's house, infuriating neighbours who leaped to the judge's defence and threatened to call the police.... more...
Most Recent Comment PostedIllegal Fines - Aware Australians Fighti...
this is gr8...thx guys...
Read more... Prior comments:        
- How & Why you should fight ALL fines - Ex-Police Sergeant... NEW
- Know who you are NEW
- #PAS or Parental Alienation is Child Abuse! NEW
- All that life ever needs to be NEW
- Ticket Fines a Sham NEW
- Terence McKenna: Culture is not your friend NEW
- Don't Alienate The Royals! NEW
- Family Court Australia March 2014 update – Senator John... NEW
- Is Victoria Australia going backward or will it go forwar... NEW
- Silent Weapons A Declaration of War
- Illegal Fines - Aware Australians Fighting Back
- SHOCK CLAIM: GPS Data Reveals Possible Location Of Flight...
- March in August
- Court rules ‘Norrie’ is neither man or woman
- Malaysian Flight MH370 - Could this be what happened?
- Albuquerque citizens protest against ’KILLER’ police ...
- Parents who emotionally abuse their children could soon f...
- 25th April : Parental Alienation; Ignored?
- US Police (MURDER SQUAD) kill another person with excessi...
- A broken Political, Legal and Media System that must be a...
- At almost 50, after work, kids, family, community — now...
- Shame, Abbott Shame !
- Tony Abbott, Andrew Bolt and ‘RESIGN, DICKHEAD’
- All around Australia people know there is something wrong...
- Support Dean Clifford
Top 60 Most Viewed Articles
- Jurors ponder horror of Arthur Freeman case
- Just go petition! One way to get the law changed!
- Is the legal industry serving the community or just itself?
- Sack or have Julia Gillard resign?
- Eye therapy for fathers on hot days
- Who is responsible for Darcey Freeman's Death?
- Patrick - Guest or Intruder? ( Part 1/3 )
- Remember the Fatherless and Absent - A Fatherless Documentar...
- Can You Be a Feminist and Anti-Abortion?
- Family Court Abuse, Denial and Discrimination
- The Sexualisation of Children
- Decontaminating the Family Court Protest
- Shared parenting 'hurting children'
- I Prefer Suicide to Lesbian Mum ( Part 1/2 )
- Patrick - Guest or Intruder? ( Part 2/3 )
- Knox \'was told\' of abuse claims
- A Sad Day
- Stepping over the line
- Hate Letter Scares Mum
- Law ignores the reality of split families
- Grounds of Appeal - Guest J
- I Prefer Suicide to Lesbian Mum ( Part 2/2 )
- Blackshirts - An open letter to the neighbourhood
- Tyler Cassidy's mum Sharni speaks out about his death
- A Minister for Men in Australia?
- Killer dads - why they do it
- Patrick-Guest or Intruder? ( Part 3/3 )
- Australian Campaign Launch Week: 12th to 18th September 2010...
- Married to the Mob
- I will nail 'gutless' cowards
- Secret men's houses
- A Girl Betrayed
- Desperate mum's cry for a son
- s.121 or TRUTH?
- Dads-Endangered Species
- Killed man's family 'disgusted with legal system'
- Hunt for children
- A Family Breakdown Industry Failing Families
- Father protecting son jailed
- More degradation of the Family unit
- The Effects of Feminism on Society
- Collusion Australia's "Big 4" Banks
- Hate: The Ultimate Social Control Mechanism
- Mother shoots her 4-year-old twin boys
- Honest lawyer targeted
- 'Decontaminating the Family Court' Protest
- Mother believed to have killed her 3 children before setting...
- Separated fathers face access changes after Chisholm report
- Separated parents dodge child support payments by moving ove...
- Response to Diana Bryant article
- 8 Beliefs That Make You More Resilient
- Welfare System Abuses the Vulnerable - Our Long Term Unemplo...
- Thrive (Documentary) - Time more & more of us woke up
- 'Twelve angry men' are better than one judge
- Fathers: Tips (cont)
- A Costly Divorce
- Mum's plea for child
- Chief Justice Alastair Nicholson Resigns
Have Your Say Discussion
Say what you think and how you feel about anything straight up... more
Child Support Discussion Forum
The pros and cons of child support... more
Your child only gets one chance...and so do you!
Stand UP Do what's Right!
They're counting on you to be there!
Is Australia Bankrupt?
With truly Great minds at the helm,
who knows how Great life could really be?
+Add someone you believe would make a good leader. (submit as many candidates as you wish)
STOP asking government officials to initiate force
on your behalf.
Here are just some of the isssues facing fathers after separation and divorce
- Understanding the separation process and systems
- Understanding yourself and human behaviour
- Understanding bigger pictures
- Understanding your power, authority and control
- Raising your awareness and knowledge
- Know thyself and understand your own mind
- Working out what you really want
- Intervention orders / AVOs / VROs
- Police powers and authority
- Family law industry and associated entities
- Family Court and other courts
- Legal Aid, Centrelink and government bodies
- Lawyers - understanding how and when to use them
- Loss of contact and systemic exclusion from children
- Loss of assets, income and work
- Personal development
- Dealing and coping with grief, loss, feelings, emotions and change
- Mental health - Depression, isolation, loneliness and suicide
- De-programme and question what you have been taught
- Dealing with your Ex
- Child Support
- Self care, nutrition, accomodation
- Friends, mentors, coaching, relationships and women
- Difficulty in returning to or creating a new life
- and many more...
- How have you been affected?
Need Help and Support?
Join our Forum click here.
Get Connected and Involved Today!