Get involved in F4J Protests in your State"United we stand divided we fall" - Aesop, Greek slave & fable author (620 BC - 560 BC)
Join the F4Joz Mailing ListIs there a War on Fathers, Family & Our Freedoms?
Be informed, get involved & subscribe to our list.
Child Support Discussion Forum
In a most debated area of family breakdown, the pros and cons of child support... more
Have Your Say Discussion
Say what you think and how you feel about anything straight up... more
Your outer life is a reflection of your inner life. There is a direct correspondence between the way you think and feel on the inside and the way you act and experience on the outside. Your relationships, health, wealth and position are mirror images of your inner world.
Court cases listed this past week(ending 01/05/2015 & updated 6pm Fridays AEST)
Federal Magistrates: > 1,724
Family Court: > 323
"For the sake of children & families let's get these numbers down by hook or by crook!"
Cases listed are compared with previous week:
Federal Mag: 12.4% Family Court: 14.8%
Do you think court cases are decreasing?
(Rollover links below to view court graphs)
A major series to mark 20 years since the passing of the Children Act, investigates whether its key principle is being adhered to - that in family breakdown and divorce, the welfare of the child is paramount. ... more...
Most Recent Comment PostedChild Support...NEW>2 hrs ago
Hi John, The custody system is very tough. I have...
Read more... Prior comments:        
- Point Cook wants to break away from Australia, fed-up wit... NEW
- Jonn Basson dies during raid on his farm by sheriff
- Who is they? – By Adam, Servant King (formerly Vic Beck...
- Bailiffs trying to evict cancer-stricken father over mort...
- CSA - Notice to Admit
- MAKING CORRUPTION HAPPEN ... NEDBANK!!!
- Meet the man who tried to arrest the board of Standard Ba...
- Elderly man fined $2377 for sign in his caravan window
- 10 key facts about English contract law
- Johannesburg businessman defends himself in court against...
- SA researchers make startling allegations of securitisati...
- Calls grow for class action suits against banks over secu...
- Outlaw motorcycle gang Hells Angels planning poker run in...
- Judge lets 'idiot' driver off for speeding from police
- Disability pension recipients under scrutiny in proposed ...
- Family Court. What a friendly sounding name. A court for ...
Top 100 Most Viewed Articles
- Is the legal industry serving the community or just itself?
- Jurors ponder horror of Arthur Freeman case
- Patrick - Guest or Intruder? ( Part 2/3 )
- Bodies found in search for missing dad and daughter
- Who is responsible for Darcey Freeman's Death?
- Just go petition! One way to get the law changed!
- A Girl Betrayed
- Sack or have Julia Gillard resign?
- Can You Be a Feminist and Anti-Abortion?
- How is a License against God’s Will?
- Man sets himself alight in Brisbane
- I Prefer Suicide to Lesbian Mum ( Part 1/2 )
- Family Court Abuse, Denial and Discrimination
- Rule of Law
- Remember the Fatherless and Absent - A Fatherless Documentar...
- The Sexualisation of Children
- Shared parenting 'hurting children'
- Eye therapy for fathers on hot days
- A Minister for Men in Australia?
- Mother believed to have killed her 3 children before setting...
- Patrick - Guest or Intruder? ( Part 1/3 )
- A Father's Suicide Note
- Class Action Against Unfair Fines: When Enough is Enough
- The Effects of Feminism on Society
- Decontaminating the Family Court Protest
- Agonising abuse of tiny Tanilla: NSW court
- Shame, Abbott Shame !
- Say YES to FREE Public Transport in Australia
- Innocent children like Luke Batty are killed by their coward...
- Power 2 the People: Lobby, Protest and Occupy in 2012!
- Just Say 'No'
- Is there a wolf in sheep's clothing in the house?
- Killed man's family 'disgusted with legal system'
- Honest lawyer targeted
- Ticket to a rough ride
- The Fall of the School System (as we know it)
- Blackshirts - An open letter to the neighbourhood
- Cops Arrest Social Worker For Attempting Kidnapping in Schoo...
- Mum's plea for child
- Outlaw Parental Alienation, False Allegations & promote equa...
- A Sad Day
- Military Cancer
- Knox 'was told' of abuse claims
- Shannon Matthews's mother jailed for eight years
- More degradation of the Family unit
- Hunt for children
- 'Twelve angry men' are better than one judge
- Law ignores the reality of split families
- One student's version of The Lord's Prayer
- Judge Napolitano Speaks Truth & Common Sense
- Hate Letter Scares Mum
- Married to the Mob
- Stepping over the line
- Grounds of Appeal - Guest J
- 8 Beliefs That Make You More Resilient
- Dads-Endangered Species
- Killer dads - why they do it
- Killer dad takes 'long sleep'
- The Need to Grow
- Beautiful story.....A very poor man lived with his wife
- Melbourne tram inspectors caught restraining fare evader
- Meadow Heights man Ramazan Acar charged over murder of daugh...
- Child Support Shakeup (cont)
- Corporate (Govt) Agents: Do Not Consent or Contract with the...
- Welfare System Abuses the Vulnerable - Our Long Term Unemplo...
- Jail for woman who tortured son's friend
- Hate: The Ultimate Social Control Mechanism
- Collusion Australia's "Big 4" Banks
- David Cameron: Absent fathers are as bad as drink drivers
- I Prefer Suicide to Lesbian Mum ( Part 2/2 )
- Separated parents dodge child support payments by moving ove...
- Fury at armed raid
- Why do Women Love Gay Men?
- SHOCK CLAIM: GPS Data Reveals Possible Location Of Flight 37...
- Is the State stealing directly from your bank account?
- Is Family Justice the Terrorist from within?
- Teenage schoolgirl protesters' presence 'inappropriate' at u...
- Mother wins custody battle after terrifying children about f...
- Chief Justice Alastair Nicholson Resigns
- Desperate mum's cry for a son
- Australian Campaign Launch Week: 12th to 18th September 2010...
- Tyler Cassidy's mum Sharni speaks out about his death
- Patrick-Guest or Intruder? ( Part 3/3 )
- Family Court outcomes need to be included in the terms of re...
- Fathers: Tips (cont)
- Kelly Thomas Verdict: Cops Now Have License to Murder
- Family Court - NO Access to Justice
- A Costly Divorce
- Separated fathers face access changes after Chisholm report
- It was love says, sex tryst teacher
- Thrive (Documentary) - Time more & more of us woke up
- Alec Baldwin on Divorce, Children and Reconciliation - Part ...
- Sunshine stabbing victim had been in court just hours before...
- I will nail 'gutless' cowards
- Illuminati Use Women to Destroy Men
- Secret men's houses
- Mother shoots her 4-year-old twin boys
- Power of Lies!
Your child only gets one chance...and so do you!
Stand UP Do what's Right!
They're counting on you to be there!
Is Australia Bankrupt?
With truly Great minds at the helm,
who knows how Great life could really be?
+Add someone you believe would make a good leader. (submit as many candidates as you wish)
STOP asking government officials to initiate force
on your behalf.
The Right To Be A Father
Here are just some of the isssues facing fathers after separation and divorce
- Understanding the separation process and systems
- Understanding yourself and human behaviour
- Understanding bigger pictures
- Understanding your power, authority and control
- Raising your awareness and knowledge
- Know thyself and understand your own mind
- Working out what you really want
- Intervention orders / AVOs / VROs
- Police powers and authority
- Family law industry and associated entities
- Family Court and other courts
- Legal Aid, Centrelink and government bodies
- Lawyers - understanding how and when to use them
- Loss of contact and systemic exclusion from children
- Loss of assets, income and work
- Personal development
- Dealing and coping with grief, loss, feelings, emotions and change
- Mental health - Depression, isolation, loneliness and suicide
- De-programme and question what you have been taught
- Dealing with your Ex
- Child Support
- Self care, nutrition, accomodation
- Friends, mentors, coaching, relationships and women
- Difficulty in returning to or creating a new life
- and many more...
- How have you been affected?
Need Help and Support?
Join our Forum click here.
Get Connected and Involved Today!