Get involved in F4J Protests in your State"United we stand divided we fall" - Aesop, Greek slave & fable author (620 BC - 560 BC)
Join the F4Joz Mailing ListIs there a War on Fathers, Family & Our Freedoms?
Be informed, get involved & subscribe to our list.
Court cases listed this past week(ending 20/12/2013 & updated 6pm Fridays AEST)
Federal Magistrates: > 1,826
Family Court: > 435
"For the sake of children & families let's get these numbers down by hook or by crook!"
Cases listed are compared with previous week:
Federal Mag: 39.4% Family Court: 13.7%
Do you think court cases are decreasing?
(Rollover links below to view court graphs)
Senator Nancy Schaefer's report on lifting the lid on Corrupt Child Protection Services and Family Court, just to mention a few. A must watch to validate what we are all saying, feeling and experiencing.... more...
Your child only gets one chance...and so do you!
Stand UP Do what's Right!
They're counting on you to be there!
Whatever your ideas about Xmas & others, let your differences, negative beliefs, thoughts & behaviour pass away at this time of year
Doing so will peace & love fill the hearts of our kids & all those around.
Only through this wisdom will our children fully use their God given gifts such as imagination & creativity to help them reach their true potential.
Most Recent Comment PostedGay Marriage Brought Forward, But Why?...
The recent gay marriage debate in the High Court appare [...]
Read more... Prior comments:        
- Let Your Life Be a Friction to Stop the Machine NEW
- Gay Marriage Brought Forward, But Why?
- Cops to use licence to disqualify anyone guilty of anythin...
- Packed courtroom for Manhattan man accused of fishing with...
- English school threatens to label kids racist for YEARS un...
- 50 Years on - Why was JFK assassinated?
- Father Arrested For Trying to Pick Kids Up From School
- The Social-Business Revolution
- Mum fined for sending homemade lunch
- Cop Fires On Minivan Full Of Kids
- Secrets: Trans Pacific Agreement ...
- Which way is your left and right brain taking you?
- My Dad Will Never Come Home
- Fast Track to Fascism or NOT?
- Dad ‘unfit parent for refusing son McDonald’s’
- Melbourne tram inspectors caught restraining fare evader
- More public deception or free our human spirit?
- NAME & SHAME-OR-LOBBY & REFORM! (SHARE-LIKE-RT-Reb...
- Syria stands up to bullies in the NWO
- Real Freedom vs Rules of a Society
- 8 Beliefs That Make You More Resilient
Top 60 Most Viewed Articles
- Jurors ponder horror of Arthur Freeman case
- Just go petition! One way to get the law changed!
- Is the legal industry serving the community or just itself?
- Eye therapy for fathers on hot days
- Sack or have Julia Gillard resign?
- Patrick - Guest or Intruder? ( Part 1 )
- Who is responsible for Darcey Freeman's Death?
- The Sexualisation of Children
- Family Court Abuse, Denial and Discrimination
- Can You Be a Feminist and Anti-Abortion?
- I Prefer Suicide to Lesbian Mum
- Knox 'was told' of abuse claims
- A Sad Day
- Decontaminating the Family Court Protest
- Patrick - Guest or Intruder? ( Part 2 )
- Hate Letter Scares Mum
- Grounds of Appeal - Guest J
- Stepping over the line
- Law ignores the reality of split families
- I Prefer Suicide to Lesbian Mum (cont)
- Blackshirts - An open letter to the neighbourhood
- Remember the Fatherless and Absent - A Fatherless Documentar...
- Tyler Cassidy's mum Sharni speaks out about his death
- Killer dads - why they do it
- Australian Campaign Launch Week: 12th to 18th September 2010...
- Secret men's houses
- I will nail 'gutless' cowards
- Patrick-Guest or Intruder? ( Part 3 )
- A Minister for Men in Australia?
- Married to the Mob
- Desperate mum's cry for a son
- A Girl Betrayed
- s.121 or TRUTH?
- Dads-Endangered Species
- Father protecting son jailed
- A Family Breakdown Industry Failing Families
- Hunt for children
- Mother shoots her 4-year-old twin boys
- 'Decontaminating the Family Court' Protest
- Killed man's family 'disgusted with legal system'
- Judge fights mum's $1m will
- Honest lawyer targeted
- Separated fathers face access changes after Chisholm report
- Response to Diana Bryant article
- Shared parenting 'hurting children'
- The Effects of Feminism on Society
- Fathers: Tips (cont)
- Mother believed to have killed her 3 children before setting...
- Mum's plea for child
- Thrive (Documentary) - Time more & more of us woke up
- 'Twelve angry men' are better than one judge
- Shannon Matthews's mother jailed for eight years
- Separated parents dodge child support payments by moving ove...
- Family Court - NO Access to Justice
- Welfare System Abuses the Vulnerable - Our Long Term Unemplo...
- Just Say 'No'
- Chief Justice Alastair Nicholson Resigns
- Is Family Justice the Terrorist from within?
Have Your Say Discussion
Say what you think and how you feel about anything straight up... more
Child Support Discussion Forum
The pros and cons of child support... more
Is Australia Bankrupt?
With truly Great minds at the helm,
who knows how Great life could really be?
+Add someone you believe would make a good leader. (submit as many candidates as you wish)
STOP asking government officials to initiate force
on your behalf.
Here are just some of the isssues facing fathers after separation and divorce
- Understanding the separation process and systems
- Understanding yourself and human behaviour
- Understanding bigger pictures
- Understanding your power, authority and control
- Raising your awareness and knowledge
- Know thyself and understand your own mind
- Working out what you really want
- Intervention orders / AVO's
- Police powers and authority
- Family law industry and associated entities
- Family Court and other courts
- Legal Aid, Centrelink and government bodies
- Lawyers - understanding how and when to use them
- Loss of contact and systemic exclusion from children
- Loss of assets, income and work
- Personal development
- Dealing and coping with grief, loss, feelings, emotions and change
- Mental health - Depression, isolation, loneliness and suicide
- De-programme and question what you have been taught
- Dealing with your Ex
- Child Support
- Self care, nutrition, accomodation
- Friends, mentors, coaching, relationships and women
- Difficulty in returning to or creating a new life
- and many more...
- How have you been affected?
Need Help and Support?
Join our Forum click here.
Get Connected and Involved Today!