Get involved in F4J Protests in your State"United we stand divided we fall" - Aesop, Greek slave & fable author (620 BC - 560 BC)
Join the F4Joz Mailing List
Be informed, get involved & subscribe to our list.
Child Support Discussion Forum
Discuss pros & cons in a most debated area of family breakdown... more
Have Your Say Discussion
Say what you think and how you feel about anything straight up... more
Everyone is in the business of customer satisfaction, and the customer is always right. Successful businesses have an obsession with customer service.
Stand UP + Do what's Right!
Most Recent Comment by betsy pruittParental Alienation Awareness Day 25th A...
thank you! i'm know my mayor. ... read more
Prior comments: (10) (9) (8) (7) (6) (5) (4) (3) (2) (1)
- Lawyers or Grave Robbers? NEW
- Govt to launch mass data-harvest on Australia's pensioners NEW
- Parental Alienation Awareness Day 25th April ~ Coming To A T... NEW
- Australia: The lunatics have take over the asylum NEW
- Mark Sainsbury: Do we have a generation of deadbeat parents?... NEW
- In 'God's country' you don't have to pay rates, says Meander... NEW
- The Finance Curse - Professor confirms the Promissory Note i... NEW
- Scott Buchholz MP (Lib), "The Member for ANZ" NEW
- Corruption in Australia, beyond casinos and judges NEW
- A Broken System: Unconstitutionality Of Family Law NEW
- Alarming Report calls on Federal Government to Investigate S...
- Qld Government admits: NO AUTHORITY over Individuals
- Culleton discovers High Court's lack of jurisdiction through...
- Debt Collectors Earn A Commission On Every Centrelink Debt T...
- Centrelink referred to federal police for privacy breach but...
- Centrelink debt drove man to suicide, says family
- Australian banks: Time is right for a royal commission
- Child Support Agency Accountability - vote to make things fa...
- Tassie toddler on abduction watchlist amid parents’ toxic ...
- Australians believe statutory protections against offensive ...
- IRS Audit: Family Court Reporters, Clerks, Lawyers & Judges...
- It’s Really Quite Simple
- High Court restores unlawful ‘Queen of Australia’ in jud...
- Australia Day Address orator Michelle Simmons horrified at '...
- New South Wales makes 'major shift' to school curriculum
- Spain Sets Massive Precedent — Charges Its Central Bankers...
- Cambridge couple vindicated in massive fraud case
- Environment: More Damage At Great Barrier Reef Recorded
- Banks Appoint Expert in Debt
- Reclaim your mind
- If you Love him, Don’t Destroy Him.
- Demand Family Law & Child Welfare Reform in 2017~Worldwide
- Telstra to publish NBN speed data in the wake of NBN Co bein...
- The high cost of giving: Widower’s pension slashed for hel...
- Whistleblower wins 13-year campaign against HSBC
- Your country's been sold
- It appears there is more to the Melbourne Bourke Street Kill...
- Australia’s privacy laws gutted in court ruling on what is...
- Concerns over GPs treating students in Victorian schools wit...
- CIA releases 13m pages of declassified documents online
- Top compensation lawyer caught by police using an Australian...
- Bugger The Bankers + Politicians
- The Corruption of Malcolm Turnbull Exposed + more
- Holistic Doctor threatened over use of Apricot + Apple seeds...
- The Lie We Live
- Australian Government lies about Centrelink extortion
- Australians losing privacy rights but snaring a Xmas bargain...
- PSOs sought women's IDs to look up details
- Is this more evidence of a judiciary people have little fait...
- Centrelink officer says only a fraction of debts in welfare ...
- No Australian Should Be Imprisoned Without A Fair Trial
- Ex-Commonwealth Bank tech executive Keith Hunter jailed for ...
- Cancer: I Knew Sugar Was Bad, But This Blew Me Away!
- Face the Answer
- Ego Is Our Problem
- The Tiny Dot
- Future of the $100 note up for grabs as government targets c...
- The real battle has always been - Freedom Vs Slavery
- Cash Protects Some Fundamental Rights
- Taco Shop Owner Saw Homeless Freezing Outside, Inspires Cust...
- The Great Divide -- Legalists vs Confucians
- Stop the banks from profiting from your loved one's death
Top 50 Most Viewed Articles
- Is the legal industry serving the community or just itself?
- Jurors ponder horror of Arthur Freeman case
- Patrick - Guest or Intruder? ( Part 2/3 )
- Bodies found in search for missing dad and daughter
- Who is responsible for Darcey Freeman's Death?
- Just go petition! One way to get the law changed!
- A Girl Betrayed
- Sack or have Julia Gillard resign?
- Can You Be a Feminist and Anti-Abortion?
- How is a License against God’s Will?
- Man sets himself alight in Brisbane
- I Prefer Suicide to Lesbian Mum ( Part 1/2 )
- Family Court Abuse, Denial and Discrimination
- Remember the Fatherless and Absent - A Fatherless Documentary
- Rule of Law
- Eye therapy for fathers on hot days
- Shared parenting 'hurting children'
- A Minister for Men in Australia?
- The Sexualisation of Children
- Class Action Against Unfair Fines: When Enough is Enough
- Patrick - Guest or Intruder? ( Part 1/3 )
- Mother believed to have killed her 3 children before setting house on ...
- A Father's Suicide Note
- Decontaminating the Family Court Protest
- The Effects of Feminism on Society
- Agonising abuse of tiny Tanilla: NSW court
- Shame, Abbott Shame !
- Say YES to FREE Public Transport in Australia
- Power 2 the People: Lobby, Protest and Occupy in 2012!
- Innocent children like Luke Batty are killed by their cowardly fathers...
- Honest lawyer targeted
- Just Say 'No'
- Is there a wolf in sheep's clothing in the house?
- A Sad Day
- Killed man's family 'disgusted with legal system'
- Hunt for children
- Ticket to a rough ride
- Blackshirts - An open letter to the neighbourhood
- Cops Arrest Social Worker For Attempting Kidnapping in School Meeting
- Mum's plea for child
- The Fall of the School System (as we know it)
- Outlaw Parental Alienation, False Allegations & promote equal Parentin...
- Military Cancer
- More degradation of the Family unit
- Knox 'was told' of abuse claims
- Why do Women Love Gay Men?
- Shannon Matthews' mother jailed for eight years
- Killer dad takes 'long sleep'
- 'Twelve angry men' are better than one judge
- Law ignores the reality of split families
Are our Leaders Bankrupting Australia?
With truly Great minds at the helm,
who knows how Great life could really be?
+Add someone you believe would make a good leader -- submitting as many candidates as you wish.
STOP asking government officials to initiate force
on your behalf.
Here are just some of the isssues facing fathers after separation and divorce
- Understanding the separation process and systems
- Understanding yourself and human behaviour
- Understanding bigger pictures
- Understanding your power, authority and control
- Raising your awareness and knowledge
- Know thyself; understand your own mind and heart
- Working out what you really want
- Knowing the law
- Intervention orders / AVOs / VROs
- Police powers and authority
- Family law industry and associated entities
- Family Court and other courts
- Legal Aid, Centrelink and government bodies
- Lawyers - understanding how and when to use them
- Loss of contact and systemic exclusion from children
- Loss of assets, income and work
- Personal development
- Dealing and coping with grief, loss, feelings, emotions and change
- Mental health - Depression, isolation, loneliness and suicide
- De-programme and question what you have been taught
- Dealing with your Ex
- Child Support
- Self care; nutrition, shelter, faith and loving thyself
- Friends, mentors, coaching, relationships and women
- Difficulty in returning to or creating a new life
- and many more...
- How have you been affected?
Need Help and Support?
Join our Forum click here.
Get Connected and Involved Today!